Well, it means that the documents you provided to activate your FundsIndia account is unclear or invalid due to various factors. The specific reason, the related document and the action to be taken will be mentioned in the discrepancy mail that you received.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete the registration with FundsIndia?
- I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
- How do I open a new account and avail the Paperless investing services from FundsIndia?
- Do you offer pick up service to re-collect the documents to clear discrepancy?
- I have received a mail stating my documents are under discrepancy. What does it mean?
- What are the documents required to open a corporate / society / trust / company account?
- Is it possible to change my tax status with FundsIndia?
- Can I merge two individual FundsIndia accounts?
- Does FundsIndia offer direct mutual fund plans?
- Do you accept C/O address proof to process KYC?