Yes, you can. Please do write to us at email@example.com and we will instantly inform our technology team to remove the additional account, post the removal both the accounts will act as individual accounts and no longer joined.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete the registration with FundsIndia?
- I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
- How do I open a new account and avail the Paperless investing services from FundsIndia?
- Do you offer pick up service to re-collect the documents to clear discrepancy?
- I have received a mail stating my documents are under discrepancy. What does it mean?
- What are the documents required to open a corporate / society / trust / company account?
- Is it possible to change my tax status with FundsIndia?
- Can I merge two individual FundsIndia accounts?
- Does FundsIndia offer direct mutual fund plans?
- Do you accept C/O address proof to process KYC?