The online payment gateway for netbanking usually works without any issues. But on rare occasions, such problems may crop up. In such situations, typically, we do not receive the amount in our account to process your transaction. Hence, the money will be put back in your bank account within two business days. If this does not happen, please let us know, and we’ll follow up with your bank on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of the Super Savings account?
- How long does it take for my redemption proceeds to reflect in my bank account?
- How can I redeem my investment?
- What is instant redemption?
- Are there any entry/ exit charges?
- Why is the mandate limit Rs. 25,000 when my investment amount is lesser than that?
- How do I update my contact number with FundsIndia?
- Can I avail your advisory services without registering with FundsIndia?
- What are the benefits of using the FundsIndia platform?
- For a joint investor account, should all the investors have completed their registration with FundsIndia?