To transfer your shares from another demat account to your FundsIndia demat account, you would need to do the following:
- You need to submit a ‘Delivery Instruction Slip’ (DIS). This will be provided to you by your current broker.
- In the DIS, please mention your FundsIndia demat account number as the beneficiary account number.
- Also, do mention the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) of the shares you’d like to transfer from your old demat account.
- After filling the form and signing it, please deliver the DIS to your current broker.
- If delivered before 6 PM, your shares will be transferred to your FundsIndia demat account by the next business day, and will reflect in your portfolio.