If an investment transaction into a liquid fund is completed before the cut-off time on a day that precedes a market holiday, then the applicable Net Asset Value (NAV) for this transaction will NOT be that of the same day due to SEBI regulations in this regard. The applicable NAV will be that of the day immediately preceding the subsequent market business day. For example, liquid fund investments made on Friday, before the cut-off time, will get the NAV declared as of the subsequent Sunday (assuming Monday is a business day).
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my capital gains?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?