Non Resident Indians (NRIs) all over the world can invest in all the mutual fund schemes offered by all Asset Management Companies (AMCs). However, most AMCs do not allow investments from investors in USA and Canada due to regulatory restrictions. Such investors can invest in all the mutual fund schemes of L&T Investment Management Limited.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my capital gains?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?