Mutual fund transactions are made entirely in the name of the investor, and no money is retained by FundsIndia on behalf of the investor. We only facilitate the money transfer for making investments. When an investor makes an investment, the money is sent directly to the respective Asset Management Company (AMC) towards the investment. In the rare cases where the money transfer does not succeed, the amount will be refunded to your account within two business days.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?
- Can I change my tax status from Resident Indian (RI) To NRI?