The primary investor’s bank account will be used as the default bank account for the joint investor account.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of the Super Savings account?
- How long does it take for my redemption proceeds to reflect in my bank account?
- How can I redeem my investment?
- What is instant redemption?
- Are there any entry/ exit charges?
- Why is the mandate limit Rs. 25,000 when my investment amount is lesser than that?
- How do I update my contact number with FundsIndia?
- Can I avail your advisory services without registering with FundsIndia?
- What are the benefits of using the FundsIndia platform?
- For a joint investor account, should all the investors have completed their registration with FundsIndia?