A corporate (company) fixed deposit is a deposit placed by investors with a company for a fixed term. It carries a prescribed rate of interest.
Articles in this section
- Which corporate fixed deposits are online payment-enabled on FundsIndia?
- What is the investment period for corporate fixed deposits?
- On the submission of Form 15G/15H, will there be any query from the income tax department?
- What is Form 15G/15H? Where can I access it?
- What is the difference between Form 15G and Form 15H?
- Can an NRI invest in deposits?
- What is the difference between a fixed deposit and a cumulative deposit?
- What is the maximum amount of investment that a company can accept in a corporate fixed deposit?
- Is there any scope for the principal to appreciate?
- When is TDS deducted on the interest earned from corporate fixed deposits?