An Alert SIP is for investors who do not have a mandate with us. In an Alert SIP, every month, an SIP transaction will be created in your account. You will be informed via email and SMS about the creation of the transaction. You can login to your Fundsindia account, and complete the payment using net banking every month. The initial and minimum SIP amount for a Alert SIP is 2000/-.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?