To add a biller, you need to login to your internet banking account. The biller option is generally found under 'Payments'. While adding the biller, you will need to put the Unique Reference Number (URN) that you receive in your email after registering your iSIP. If you have an account with the following four banks, you can download our step-by-step guide for biller setup: HDFC, AXIS, ICICI, SBI. It takes the service provider about 30 days to registration an iSIP.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?