Monthly payments for SIPs are made using a bank mandate. You need to send a signed copy of your bank mandate to FundsIndia while registering for your FundsIndia account. This will be available to you in the ‘Downloads’ section of your account as soon as you complete your online registration.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?