Most open-ended funds allow investments through SIPs. However, some debt and liquid funds may not allow SIPs. To know whether your selected fund allows SIPs, visit the fund’s page using our Mutual Fund Explorer.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?