SIPs will ensure that you invest every month, thereby instilling discipline in your investment behaviour. This investment tool allows you to start investing in mutual funds with even as low as Rs. 1,000 per month, thereby ensuring you gradually build a large investment portfolio. By ensuring that you invest regularly, SIPs will help you average out your costs over the long term. You will not have to worry about timing the markets too. Thus, SIPs are the best way to build wealth over the long term.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?