With FundsIndia, you can use a single login ID to access your family’s investments in one place. If you would like to add another person from your family as an investor (either jointly / separately), click on ‘My Accounts’ in the top menu, and then select ‘Add Investor’ from the left menu. A pre-filled application form with the new investor’s details will be available to you in the ‘Downloads’ section of your account. You can sign and send this to us, along with a few supporting documents. Investments can be made in the name of the new investor from your account after we receive and process his documents.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my capital gains?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?