Yes, investments made in the names of different investors (that were created using a single login ID) can be seen in one consolidated portfolio view as separate investments. For example, a husband might have invested in a few schemes, his wife may have invested in a different set of schemes, and both of them may have jointly invested in a third set of schemes. All these investments can be viewed in a consolidated fashion in the dashboard when all these three accounts have been created under a single login ID.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my capital gains?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?