Yes, investing in mutual funds through FundsIndia is absolutely free. There are no account opening charges, transaction or maintenance fees. In the case of mutual funds, we earn through trail revenue that we receive from the mutual fund houses. These are paid out of the annual fund management fees of mutual funds.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my capital gains?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?