Here’s how you can register a second bank account to your FundsIndia account:
- Log in to your FundsIndia account.
- Select the ‘My Accounts’ option from the top menu.
- Select ‘Manage Accounts’ from the menu on the left.
- Select the option ‘Add Second Bank Account’.
- Enter the required information in the fields, and click ‘Continue’.
- Review your information, and click ‘Save’.
- Finally, to complete the registration of your second bank account with us, just send us a cancelled cheque leaf for this account, along with your signed request letter (this will be available in the ‘Downloads’ section of your account) to the following address:Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.,
3rd Floor, Uttam Building,
No. 38 and 39,
Whites Road, Royapettah,
Chennai – 600014,
Once we receive and verify this information, you can use this bank account to invest through your FundsIndia account.
PS: If your cheque leaf does not bear your name on it, then all you have to do is send us your cancelled cheque leaf along with any one of the following documents:
- A self-attested copy of your bank statement (from one of last three months)
- A self-attested copy of your bank passbook with some recent transaction entries