Here’s how you can change your registered bank account with FundsIndia:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘My Accounts’ option in the top menu.
- Select ‘Manage Account’ from the left menu, and click on ‘Change Bank Account’.
- Enter the required information in the fields and click ‘Continue’.
- Review the information, and click ‘Save’.
- We will then generate a ‘Change of Bank’ request letter for you (you can access it in the ‘Downloads’ section of your account). Just print it, sign it, and send it to us, along with a cancelled cheque leaf (with your name pre-printed on it) of your new bank account to the following address:
Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.,
3rd Floor, Uttam Building,
No. 38 and 39,
Whites Road, Royapettah,
Chennai – 600014,
PS: If your cheque leaf does not bear your name on it, then all you have to do is send us your cancelled cheque leaf along with any one of the following documents:
- A self-attested copy of your bank statement (from one of last three months)
- A self-attested copy of your bank passbook with some recent transaction entries