Yes! You may add any number of investors to your FundsIndia account.
This feature is particularly beneficial for families as they can consolidate all their investments in one convenient online location. Moreover, you can log in to your account with one common login ID and password, eliminating the need to remember innumerable passwords and IDs.
You can also create a joint investor account for which you may need to add more than one investor to your existing FundsIndia account. Here’s how you can do this:
- Log in to your FundsIndia account.
- Select the ‘My Accounts’ option from the top menu.
- Choose the option ‘Add Investor’ from the menu on the left.
- Choose the appropriate category for the person you will be adding to your account.
- Fill the required fields with information on the new investor joining your account, and submit his account-opening documents to us.
That’s it! If there is no discrepancy in the information provided, the new investor will be added to your account in just 24 hours.