We do not send passwords by email for security reasons. The password for your FundsIndia account is the same as the one that you created when you had registered with us. If you have forgotten it, please click here to recover your password.
Articles in this section
- Can I add another investor to my FundsIndia account?
- How can I pay for my investments with FundsIndia?
- I'm an NRI investor with FundsIndia. I've just moved back to India for good. How do I change my investment status from 'Non Resident Indian' (NRI) to 'Resident Indian' (RI) with FundsIndia, and with all the respective AMC's?
- How do I add a second registered bank account with FundsIndia?
- How do I change my registered bank account with FundsIndia?
- I just moved residences. How do I change my address in your records?
- I am receiving statements and documents related to mutual funds from different entities apart from FundsIndia. What are these companies? Is FundsIndia sharing my investment details with outside entities?
- For a joint investor account, should all the investors have completed their registration with FundsIndia?
- How many investors can a joint account contain?
- Do I need to provide different bank account information for additional investors in my account?