For additional investments, click on Mutual Funds > Additional Investment. Thereafter, you can select the portfolio and schemes to which you’d like to make additional investments and make the payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my FundsIndia account password?
- How do I update my existing bank details, or add a new account?
- How do I add more investors to my existing account?
- How do I download forms and other documents?
- How do I download reports pertaining to my mutual fund holdings?
- How do I start a new SIP?
- How do I make additional investments?
- How do I make a new investment?
- How do I view research recommended funds on the portal?
- How do I view the summary of my investments?