General enquiries about FundsIndia
Opening a new account, Working with an existing account
Basics of Investing
Simple, helpful articles about investing and investment products
Products and Services
Mutual funds, SIP, Equities (Share trading), Fixed deposits, SIP INSURANCE
Transferring existing investments, About Bank mandates
- What is FundsIndia? When was it started?
- How to use Money Mitr?
- How do I complete the registration with FundsIndia?
- I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
- How do I open a new account and avail the Paperless investing services from FundsIndia?
- Can I add another investor to my FundsIndia account?
- Power of Compounding: A simple explanation
- How much can I instantly redeem?
- Can I do a SIP in a Super Savings Account?
- Can NRIs invest in the Super Savings Account?
- Who can open a Super Savings Account and how?
- Is the Super Savings Account right for me?
- Will I get access to internet banking for Super Savings Account?
- Will I get a fixed return in Super Savings Account?
- Is my money safe in Super Savings Account?
- Is the Super Savings Account a bank product?
- Are there any charges for opening/closing a Super Savings Account?
- What happens to my money in the Super Savings Account?
- How do I start a SIP with Insurance investment through FundsIndia?
- Will I get tax benefits under 80C of the Income Tax Act?
- Why am I being asked for a nominee?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- What are the mutual fund schemes that offer SIP with Insurance?
- Can I change the scheme/amount/SIP date?
- How long will the SIP insurance cover be valid?
- Does SIP Insurance Fund have any restrictions on age?
- Does Sip Insurance fund have any exit load?
- What is SIP with Insurance?
- What is the minimum application amount?
- How does it differ from a normal savings account?
- What are the benefits of the Super Savings account?
- What is the Super Savings Account?